It is quite obvious that the researchers behind the Noah movie (starring Russel Crowe) read the deluge story in the book of Enoch as part of their investigation into the background of the story. However, I was stunned to see how the Samyaza character was developed in the story.
Those familiar with this blog know that a lot of my beliefs come from the literal interpretation of the Book of Enoch.
From chapter 6:
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’ 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’
Semjaza, or Samyaza (Greek/Aramaic) is the leader of the fallen and is represented in the movie as an angel of light trapped within a costume made of rocks.
The repercussions of their actions are found in chapter 7:
And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.
Now after this the Earth called out to the heavens and God sent his angels Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Co, to sort out the situation in chapter 10. Essentially the flood is caused to wipe out the giants (aka Nephilim) and all of the other unnatural species created during this time.
1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. ‘〈Go to Noah〉 and tell him in my name “Hide thyself!” and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.’
It then speaks of the punishment of the fallen and how they were bound to jagged rocks at Dudael.
‘Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.
I presume that the screenwriters interpreted imprisoning Azazel with rough and jagged rocks as giving him a suit of stone to keep him bound to planet earth but personally I think this is untrue. It seems more likely that he was put into a prison and rocks were placed on top (perhaps the great pyramid that the illuminati satanists point to).
The movie names Samyaza as one of these rock monsters, who from chapter 6 of Enoch, we know is a leader of the fallen angels. In the movie he helps Noah build the ark, he then defends it against evil humans and then for his reward is removed from his rock suit and flies into the heavens/space as an angel of light once again.
To me this seems like a perversion of the Noah story and glorifies the fallen angels. It was Uriel that helped Noah not Semjaza.
Here is a brief summary of the actual story from Genesis and Enoch and other sources:
- Azazel/Semjaza and co were watchers
- They decided along their friends to take human females as wives
- These beings are the greek, roman, egyptian, meso american, celtic, norse etc. gods of old
- They had mighty children known as the Nephilim, these are the demi gods and titans of old, Hercules, Cucullain, Apollo etc. This is paralleled by the Adam and Eve parable where the human family tree was affected by the angelic tree (tree of knowledge) and a hybrid was created.
- These creatures caused havoc on Earth and became unsustainable
- The Earth lay in Ruin
- God found out what happened and decided to wipe it clean and start afresh
- He chose Noah and his family to restart the human population
- They were genetically modified so that eventually humans would only last a maximum of 120 years (only 2 people have ever surpassed this so it is very accurate with a tiny margin of error)
- The flood occurred and the rest is history. All mythologies across the globe recorded it.
Samyaza, Azazel cannot be redeemed and want to rule us and destroy us. Satanists want us to believe that Lucifer is the good guy but the truth is they need us to be free of this planet and are using us as a tool. When they finally raise Apollo from the pit and set him up as our ruler they will be in as much shit as the rest of us. Remember at the end of time it will be like the days of Noah… these days included the unsustainable Nephilim wreaking havok on this planet, eating man and his children, experimenting with our beasts (like the egyptians), and fighting amongst themselves.
For more on this read the archives on this website but whatever you do don’t be fooled by this perversion of a biblical story.